About Me

My photo
I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister & a friend ... To many I have a SIMPLE existence - in reality, I am on an EXTRAORDINARY JOURNEY ... I found my soul - mate, I have the priviledge of loving & raising 3 unique young men, I was given life by 2 amazing parents, I am the sibling of my polar opposite & yet my other half, & I have been given the incredible gift of more true friends than one one person could possibly deserve ... Simple? YES! Extraordinary? FOR CERTAIN! Life is a journey...Lots of stumbles, even some falls --- But I believe the JOY is in the JOURNEY...Join Me & Welcome to my new realm of EXTRAORIDNARY FRIENDS...In order to find the JOY you have to BEGIN the WALK --- Let's GO ---

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Let's Finish Talking 37...

Can't shake the feeling that I need to "wrap" up my earlier post ... So let's end it this way ---

I couldn't be happier to be 37 & would much perfer 37 to twenty - something, even with the wrinkles & extra pounds ... And why you ask?  It is simple ...
  • At 20ish I would not have made an appointment for acupuncture when I could not shake a head ache ... This morning's 1st appointment - Beyond WONDERFUL!
  • At 20ish I would not have appreciated the value of the right medicine ... The smiles on 2 boys' faces who finally feel relief - Beyond WONDERFUL!
  • At 20ish I would not have taken the time to sit in the quiet for a 2nd cup of coffee ... The appreciate gained through my Dad's loss - Beyond WONDERFUL!
  • At 20ish I would not have understood why one would be anxious about a baby's arrival, when it is not "your" baby ... The pit in my stomach as I wait to hear my Baby Brother's Baby Girl has arrived - Beyond WONDERFUL!
  • At 20ish I would not have thought that a Girls' Night Out was that big of a deal ... The love of a group of husbands who encourage & make it possible - Beyond WONDERFUL!
  • At 20ish I would not have been thankful for All of the Above ... At 37 I am - That THANKFULNESS alone is Beyond WONDERFUL!
Love, me

No comments:

Post a Comment